Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This long tenured, very profitable, well known and highly regarded upscale fast food restaurant in one of Hawaii’s most productive locations is for sale.
The business consists of a single restaurant location and an associated catering operation. Annual sales are almost $1.5 million and owner’s cash flow is over $228,000, enough to live the good life in Hawaii. It is being sold on a totally turnkey basis, with 7+ years left on the favorable lease.
The investment highlights of this business include:
• Strong, well-recognized and preferred consumer brand for over 10 years in the Hawaii market for both residents and tourists.
• Major player in the upscale fast food segment, one of the fastest growing segments of the food service industry.
• Hawaii is a top destination spot for tourists from all over the world.
• Located in one of Hawaii’s most popular tourist areas and close to the major hotels and resorts.
• Many repeat customers, both locals and tourists who visit several times during their Hawaii visit.
• They have excellent connections with many Hawaii wedding and event planners who use them to cater weddings and events in hotels, resorts, private estates and on the beach.
• They leverage their restaurant capital investment, county licensed commercial kitchen and commissary license and restaurant employees by increasing sales with their catering and event management business.
• Excellent growth potential
Offered fully turnkey and the owner will provide significant training to a new owner to ensure a smooth transition.
For more information, including a very detailed Confidential Business Profile, please contact Tom.
Current lease expires in 2012 and is assignable to a credit worthy tenant.
$99,420 (USD) per annum
Prime high traffic location close to many resident and tourist customers.
Long term lease, expires 2022
None needed. Adding a liquor license should be relatively easy since other neighboring business have them.
Yes, in both the restaurant and the associated catering business.
A liquor license could be added.
Hours could be lengthened
Family medical issues
7 days per week
Yes! Seller is extremely confident in the business.
$200,000 over 2 years at 6% APR; est. monthly payments of $8,864.12.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business