Welcome to our BusinessesForSale.com Christmas quiz! You'll find most of the answers on our site...and we've thrown a few general business interest questions in for good measure. Good Luck!
1) Which of these unusual businesses, currently for sale on BusinessesForSale.com will cost you a cool million dollars?
A) The Only Tea Room in Wyoming
B) Woody the Rollercoaster
C) A Whale and Dolphin watching company
2) Who won ‘The Great British Entrepreneur of the Year Award’ this year?
A) Julie Dean – The Cambridge Satchel Company
B) James Watt – Brew Dog
C) Guy Blaskey – Pooch & Mutt
3) On the 29th March we posted a proclamation of love on Facebook. Who was the quote by?
A) Walt Disney
B) Steve Ballmer
C) Richard Branson
4) BusinessesForSale.com published an article in May 2014 entitled ‘5 Celebrity Business Buyers’. The article revealed four movies stars who launched the Planet Hollywood restaurant chain. Who were they?
A) Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Mimi Rogers, Kevin Costner
B) Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Demi Moore
C) Kevin Bacon, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Jamie Lee Curtis
5) In which ’80s movie classic does Melanie Griffiths utter the following breathless revelation: ‘I have a head for business and a bod for sin’? Here's a clue
A) Working Girl
C) The Bonfire of the Vanities
6) On Oct 21st we tweeted an image with the title ‘The children’s market - a tiny goldmine?’ What was the image?
A) A parent and child in a toy store.
B) Children buying sweets in a shop.
C) A Lego figure eating chocolate.
7) What did Duncan Bannatyne recently have tattooed on his forearm?
A) The letters AHJEET
B) A Scottish dragon
8) What according to this article in the BusinessesForSale.com 'Advice and Features' section is the first step to buying a business?
A) Conduct a search
B) Choose the right sector
C) Due diligence
9) Which celebrity trio recently endorsed Small Business Saturday in an ad campaign designed by American Express?
A) Jamie Oliver, Kirsty Allsopp, Kelly Hoppen
B) Mary Portas, Deborah Meaden, Gok Wan
C) Sir Peter Blake, Daisy Lowe, Heidi Greensmith
10) What taboo sector of business did Billy Connolly investigate in his last documentary for the BBC? Here’s a clue
B) Adult entertainment
Use the 'comment' function to give your answers. First complete set of correct answers will win a £20 Amazon voucher. We'll contact the lucky winner in the New Year.