Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the assets and goodwill of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
• Sales, repair, re-conditioning, refurbishment and calibration.
• High percentage of sales via Internet.
• Stock levels in the region of £2m retail.
• Strong network of blue chip contacts to supply on-going product.
• Significant margins available for re-conditioning individual pieces.
• Wide-ranging customer base – every engineering company or workshop in the UK.
• Particular presence in the high precision engineering sector – Formula One motor racing, defence and aerospace.
• Over twenty years of successful trading.
• Substantial potential for growth and market expansion.
• Easily transportable, profitable business.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating on the metrology sector.
• An excellent opportunity for any buyer – preferably with an engineering background to establish a foothold in the metrology sector.
For the 2015/16 financial year, the business generated turnover of almost £410,000, gross profits of almost £200,000 and an EBITDA, before Director’s costs of almost £105,000.
The Asking price of £695,000 is for a sale of the assets and goodwill in the Business and includes stock which is valued in the region of £2m at retail sales.
The business is located in a purpose fitted out testing laboratory and the freehold is available by separate negotiation with an asking price of £180,000. Alternatively a new lease will be offered at an initial starting rent of c£13,000 per annum.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business